October 31, 2017
Arctic Power Berries
100g cottage cheese
1 tbsp apple juice (fresh)
Arctic Berry Cranberry powder
Brown sugar, honey or maple syrup to sweeten
1. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl and serve it chilled.
2. Garnish with fruit slices, fresh berries or mint leaves to bring up the colors! Add some crushed nuts if you would like!
October 30, 2017
1 cup of raw cashews or almonds
1 cup of pitted dates
1/4 cup almond flour
Pinch of salt (Terrasoul Himalayan Pink Salt)
1 tsp of cardamom
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 cup of water if needed
(Add raw cacao powder or cacao nibs if you wish – Terrasoul Cacao Powder or Cacao Nibs)
1-2 tbsp of chosen berry powder
1. Soak the dates in hot water to soften them.
2. Mix the nuts in your food processor. Add the dates and mix well.
3. Add the dry ingredients: almond flour, cinnamon, cardamom, pinch of...
October 29, 2017
Ingredients for the nana ice-cream:
2 ripe bananas
4 tbsp milk of choice
1 tsp instant coffee granules
1 tsp Arctic Power Berries blackcurrant powder
1 tbsp cacao nibs (Terrasoul Cacao Nibs)
Blackcurrant cacao drizzle (optional):
15g cacao butter (Terrasoul Cacao Butter)
1 tbsp maple suryp
Instructions (nana ice-cream):
Chop the bananas, place them in a freezer bag and freeze until solid (or overnight).
1/2 cup rolled oats
3 tsp of your favorite Arctic Berries Powders
3-5 fresh dates (soak overnight if not using fresh)
1 cup almond milk
A pinch of salt (Terrasoul Himalayan salt)
Toppings of choice such as bananas, Fresh berries, Cacao nibs, coconut shreds, nut butters, berries
1.Place the almond milk, oats and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat and let simmer. Pit and peel the dates and mash them with a fork to a pur...
October 26, 2017
Fresh oranges juice (3 oranges)
1tsp of Arctic Power Berries Cranberry powder
Put all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Garnish it with pomegranate, some fresh mint leaves or anything else you like.
October 24, 2017
1/2 cup of oats
1/2 cup plant-based mylk (or any other milk you prefer)
1/2 cup plant-based yoghurt (or any other yoghurt you prefer)
1 tbsp chia seeds (Terrasoul white or black chia seeds)
2 tsp lingonberry powder. You can also try mixing two flavours too.
Toppings such as banana, blueberries, quinoa pops, coconut chips (Terrasoul coconut chips), more berry powder (we suggest cranberry powder)
1. Mix all dry ingredients, and then add the wet in...
Fresh ginger (or ginger powder if needed)
Put the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Add some muesli (Madegood muesli minis) or granola (Baobab homemade granola) if you like.
October 22, 2017
Ingredients (quantities depend on your liking):
Cacao powder (Terrasoul raw cacao powder), choco butter or crushed chocolate
Yogurt or ice cream
Some fresh mint leaves
Berry powder of your choice; blueberry or blackcurrant powder would be a good option!
1. Combine the ingredients in a blender. To adjust the thickness of the smoothie add more/less almond mylk/yogurt.
2. Add a shot of (chilled) espresso - it mixes with the chocolate just perfectly (optional).
You can also...
1 cup soy yogurt (regular yogurt or plant-based works too)
1/4 cup mashed strawberries
2 tsp wheatgrass powder (Terrasoul wheatgrass juice powder)
1-2 tsp lingonberry or cranberry powder
1 ripe banana
1 pinch vanilla powder (Terrasoul vanilla powder)
1. Blend the yoghurt with the banana and vanilla powder until you reach a smooth consistency and pour the mixture into three different bowls.
2. Add the wheatgrass powder to one bowl, and...
October 21, 2017
A cup of fresh blueberries or some mixed berries
1 whole banana
Some pomegranate juice
Berry powder of your choice (recommended: blueberry or blackcurrant)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend it until smooth. Be wary with adding cinnamon - be careful not to add too much!
Also try with: Any fresh of frozen berries, vanilla yogurt, almond milk, flaxseeds, mango, cranberry juice, oats or granola.
Chocolate cookies with arctic blackcurrant jam
January 14, 2018
Strengthening and Repairing Hair Mask
June 9, 2017
Vegan Blueberry French Toast
February 2018 (13)
January 2018 (8)
November 2017 (4)
October 2017 (19)
June 2017 (8)
May 2017 (5)