· 2 tbsp teff flour (can substitute with buckwheat, brown rice flour, or quinoa flour)
· 3 tbsp oat flour
· 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar (Terrasoul coconut sugar)
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
· 1/2 tsp baking soda
· 2 tbsp plant mylk
· 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
· 1/3 package (120g) silken tofu (egg substitute)
· 2 tsp Arctic Berries Lingonberry or Cranberry Powder
· 1 handful frozen strawberries
· 1-3 tsp liquid sweetener of choice; maple syrup will work well here
1. Blend all the ingredients for the Berry Mousse in a small bowl until you reach a smooth texture. Add the sweetener to taste, and adjust as necessary, and place the mixture in the fridge.
2. For the pancakes: Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, and then fold in the wet ingredients. If the mixture feels too wet add some flour, if it feels too dry add some liquid.
3. Let the pancake mixture sit to thicken for a few minutes.
4. Pan-fry small spoonfuls of the batter in a nonstick pan (or with some coconut oil) over medium to low heat.
5. Serve with the Berry Mousse and some fresh fruits of your choice!