1 banana, chopped up and frozen
1/2 cup frozen blackberries
1/2 tbsp Arctic Berry blackcurrant powder
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp rice malt syrup (can substitute with maple syrup: for each part Brown Rice Syrup 3/4 part maple syrup).
A few spoonfuls jam of your choice (recommended: berry jam)
1. Put the frozen fruit, berries and blackcurrant powder in a food processor or high speed blender and blend until the texture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Continue to blend the mixture and add in the liquid ingredients gradually until the ice cream mixture is smooth.
3. Take out your popsicle molds and place around a tbsp of jam in each. Swirl it around the mold to make pretty patterns, if you'd like.
4. Fill in each mold (the recipe should make about 4 or 5) with the mixture and leave it to set in the freezer.
5. Optional: once the Popsicles are frozen, decorate them with edible flowers or dip them in some melted chocolate.