1/2 cup rolled oats
3 tsp of your favorite Arctic Berries Powders
3-5 fresh dates (soak overnight if not using fresh)
1 cup almond milk
A pinch of salt (Terrasoul Himalayan salt)
Toppings of choice such as bananas, Fresh berries, Cacao nibs, coconut shreds, nut butters, berries
1.Place the almond milk, oats and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat and let simmer. Pit and peel the dates and mash them with a fork to a purée.
3. Use a tsp of water to get a smoother consistency, if needed.
4. Add in the date purée to the pot and stir it well.
5. Continue to cook the oats until it reaches your desired consistency.
6. Stir in the berry powders and pour into a bowl.
Top with whatever you like and enjoy!