1 cup of raw cashews or almonds
1 cup of pitted dates
1/4 cup almond flour
Pinch of salt (Terrasoul Himalayan Pink Salt)
1 tsp of cardamom
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 cup of water if needed
(Add raw cacao powder or cacao nibs if you wish – Terrasoul Cacao Powder or Cacao Nibs)
1-2 tbsp of chosen berry powder
1. Soak the dates in hot water to soften them.
2. Mix the nuts in your food processor. Add the dates and mix well.
3. Add the dry ingredients: almond flour, cinnamon, cardamom, pinch of salt and the berry powder chosen (and cacao if you wish).
3. Add in the water (decide accurate amount based on the consistency you want) – You need the mixture to stick together, but still be able to roll it.
4. Roll around a tbs with the palm of your hands.
5. Roll it in your chosen berry powder and then refrigerate.
Options: You can also try different variations of these with different nuts, dried fruit, goji berries, shredded coconut, dried figs. You can roll them in coconut or chia seeds.