For the crust:
1 cup roasted walnuts
1 cup crumbled graham biscuits
1/2 cup pitted dates
1 big banana
50g melted butter
For the filling:
600g cream cheese
200g whipped cream or quark for a lighter option
1 tbsp brown sugar (substitute for Terrasoul Coconut sugar)
Arctic Berry cranberry powder
1. Prepare a large springform pan by placing a piece of aluminum foil on the bottom and make sure the sides of the pan are properly sealed.
2. For the crust, pulse the ingredients together in a blender, and spread on the bottom of the pan and create a nice, even layer of crust. Place the pan in the fridge while making the filling.
3. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and cranberry powder together in a bowl and squeeze the lime juice into the mixture.
4. Whip the cream and add it to the mixture, followed by the sliced blueberries.
5. Pour the mixture into the pan over the crust.
6. Freeze the cake for about an hour or until the topping is set.
7. Place the cheesecake in the fridge 30 min before serving for a softer texture.