For the cookies:
2 tbs Terrasoul cacao powder
1 tbs Terrasoul coconut oil
2 tbs agave/maple syrup
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 cup dates
Pinch of Terrasoul himalayan pink salt
For the jam:
1/2 cup chopped strawberries
1 fresh fig
1 tbs agave/maple syrup
1 tsp Arctic Berries Blackcurrant Powder
1 tbs Terrasoul chia seeds
Raw chocolate to decorate
Sprinkle of berry powder
1. Preheat your oven to 180c and line a tray with baking paper.
2. In a food processor, combine all of the cookie ingredients and blend until well combined; you should be able to press the mix together with your hands- like a thick dough.
3. Mould this into small, round cookie shapes and place these onto the baking tray.
4. Take your thumb, and press making a hole in the centre of each of them.
5. Pop the cookies into the oven for about 11 minutes to bake.
6. Meanwhile, start making the jam by placing the strawberries into a saucepan (medium heat) with a splash of water.
7. Peal the fig, and scoop out the centre of the fig and add it into the saucepan.
8. Once the fruit has broken down and formed a fruit compote, stir the chia seeds, berry powder and sweetener of choice into it.
9. Remove the saucepan and leave the jam to thicken.
10. Once your cookies have finished baking, transfer them onto a wire wrack and allow them to cool completely.
11. Fill the 'hole' you made in each of the cookies with a little of your chia jam.
12. Optional: drizzle with some melted raw chocolate and more nutrient-dense berry powder.