For the cake:
2 cups spelt flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp Terrasoul vanilla powder
3 tbsp almond flour
1/2 cup aquafaba (chickpea brine from canned chickpeas=vegan egg substitute: 3tbs of aquafaba is equal to one whole egg)
3/4 cup Terrasoul coconut sugar
3 tbs melted Terrasoul coconut oil
1/2 cup applesauce/mashed banana
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbs Arctic Berries Blueberry Powder
For the icing:
1/3 cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 175°C and grease a bundt cake tin with coconut oil and almond meal/bread crumbs.
2. Place all cake dry ingredients (except for the blueberry powder) in a large bowl and stir well.
3. In another bowl, beat the aquafaba with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Add in your preferred sweetener little by little until fully incorporated.
4. Combine the melted coconut oil, applesauce and apple cider vinegar with the dry ingredients and add in about a third of the aquafaba mix. Gently fold in the rest of the aquafaba mix without losing too much air.
5. Transfer half of the cake batter into another bowl and stir in 1 tbsp Blueberry Powder.
6. Layer the two different colored batters in the cake tin (you can even swirl around a little with a fork if you want to) and bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
7. When a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean, then the cake is ready.
8. Let it cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning it out on a cooling rack.
9. To make the icing, mix icing sugar with plant mylk until runny consistency and drizzle over cake. Top with blueberries and enjoy!