Serves 2-3 People
For the french toast:
1 mashed banana
5 small pieces of bread
1/2 cup coconut/almond milk
Dash of vanilla
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of Terrasoul himalayan pink salt
For the berry compote:
Splash of water
1-2 tsp Arctic Berries blackcurrant powder
1-2 tsp agave
1 cup fresh blueberries or Arctic Berries blueberry powder
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed banana, milk cinnamon, vanilla and salt and mix well.
2. In a frying pan, heat a tsp of Terrasoul coconut oil over medium heat.
3. Dip the bread into the banana mixture and ensure it’s fully coated on both sides.
4. Place this into the frying pan and cook until golden, then flip and repeat on the other side. Repeat this process until all of the banana mix is used up.
5. Meanwhile, to make the blueberry compote, heat (medium heat) the berries in a saucepan with a splash of water.
6. Cook the berries, so that they start to release all of the juices and break down. Stir the Arctic Berries powder and agave syrup (to taste) into the berry compote, and once it has a nice jam-like consistency remove it from the heat, and allow to slightly thicken.
7. Stack your French toast and top with your berry mixture and other toppings of choice!