Preheat oven to 350C
1 Can of rinsed, drained and peeled Chickpeas
2 - 3tbs water
1Cup + 1 tbsp Nutristrength Pea Protein- Classic Vanilla
3/4 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chunks
1. Using a blender or a food processor pulse chickpeas. Add the protein powder and water and blend again; should form into a dough consistency. *if it crumbles, add some 1tsp of water at a time and re-blend to reach correct texture.
2. Remove the dough from the food processor into a mixing bowl, and bring mixture together by hand and fold in chocolate chunks.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Roll the dough into small 1-inch balls and place on baking tray.
5. Bake for around 15 minutes, and allow to cool.