20g Nutristrength Pea Protein Roasted Cocoa
30g Whey Protein Isolate Roasted Cocoa
15g Coconut Flour
15g Almond Flour
2tsp Natural Sweetener
1 Whole Egg
1 Egg White
1tsp Baking Powder
10g Terrasoul Raw Cacao Powder
Pinch of Terrasoul Himalayan Pink Salt
100ml Almond Milk
80ml Expresso, leave to cool
150g Fresh Mascarpone
Tsp of Vanilla Bean Extract
15g Whey Protein Isolate Unflavoured (optional, for thickness)
50g Sukrin Icing or natural icing
Dark chocolate, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C and lightly grease a cupcake tray with some melted Terrasoul Coconut Oil.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl and in a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients. Combine the wet and dry mixes together and stir well.
3. Add one tablespoon of the mixture into each of the cupcake cups, put the tray in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, then leave to cool.
4. While the bases are in the oven, start making the cream topping; add all ingredients and beat until texture is smooth.
5. Add the cream topping mixture carefully to a clean, dry piping bag using a spoon and begin to pipe inside each of the individual cakes (approximately 3/4 of the way), and on top of each cake. Finish it off with a sprinkle of dark chocolate flakes.